WISTA Romania – Maritime coaching webinar -17 October 2020
November 13, 2020
Thank you for your participation in the webinar “Introduction to Maritime Coaching – 3 Pillars for Well-being On & Off shore” on 17th of October 2020, organised by Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA) Romania in collaboration with WISTA Argentina, Constanta Maritime University, the European Centre for Social Responsibility, ITF-Romania, Romanian Union of Seafarers (SLN) and the Philippine Association of Extension Program Implementers (PAEPI).
During the webinar you have met the following Speakers:
- Ms. Alexandra Badita – Writing & Self-esteem Coach, Director of Global Woman Club Bucharest (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Cristina Dragomir, Associate Professor and maritime researcher, WISTA Romania Secretary (email@example.com)
- Ms. Alexandra Ciucanu – Officer at Celebrity Cruises, Inc., WISTA Romania member (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Webinar goals were to:
– develop emotional intelligence skills
– support mental health conversations and actions
– enhance personal and professional development
The recording of the webinar is available here: https://youtu.be/X9bzD15L2cU and you can find slides attached here:
The next webinar of WISTA Romania & partners is “Maritime coaching resilience”, scheduled on 19 December 2020 , with LIVE brodcasting on maritimeconferences.online and YouTube. Registration to “Maritime coaching resilience” webinar is available here, until 18 December 2020: https://forms.gle/o7L2j1dZJsjdQXex6
For details and updates regarding other WISTA Romania events, email email@example.com.
Stay safe and keep in touch!