Panama: Becoming the Americas’ Leading Maritime Hub
August 27, 2020
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of WISTA Panama, Mare Forum and WISTA Panama will host an exceptional online panel discussion on the future of the Panamanian maritime hub.
- Ana Margarita Reyes, Deputy Administrator, Panama Maritime Authority
- Ilya R. Espino de Marotta, Deputy Administrator, Panama Canal Authority
- Juan Carlos Croston, Vice President Marketing & Corporate Affairs, Manzanillo International Terminal – Panama, S.A.
- Antonio Dominguez, Area Managing Director for the Caribbean Sea Area, Maersk
- Michael de Visser, Global Head of Shipping & Intermodal, NIBC BANK
- Philip Embiricos, Past President, BIMCO
- Martijn Snijder, Managing Director, Snijder & Associates
Moderator: Mariella Bottiglieri, Owner, Giuseppe Bottiglieri Shipping Company
Attending this event is complimentary and provided by our partners:
WISTA Panama, Manzanillo International Terminal, Maersk & Transshipping Agents