The WISTA International AGM & Conference in Hamburg, Sept 2020 has been postponed.
FAQ regarding the postponed WISTA International AGM & Conference in Hamburg 2020:
- Will the 2020 WISTA International AGM and Conference take place in Hamburg in September?
No, the 2020 WISTA International AGM will be held online on 5th Nov 2020. There will be no in person WISTA International AGM and Conference in 2020.
- What will happen with the 2021 AGM and Conference?
WISTA Germany will host the 41st WISTA International AGM and Conference 12 – 15 October, 2021 in Hamburg, Germany.
- What happens to my registration fees for 2020?
Registration fees for the 2020 conference will be valid for the 2021 conference. If you cannot attend the 2021 AGM & Conference 12 -15 October 2021, you can cancel your previously purchased tickets by 10 July 2020 without any cancellation fees.
- What about my room reservations at the Radisson Hotel or Motel booked via the event agency?
Room reservation can be shifted to 2021 in Radisson Hotel for the same price. If you booked at Motel One, look for information from us via email shortly.
- Whom to contact?
Our event agency will contact everyone who purchased a ticket within the next two weeks to confirm whether you want to roll your 2020 registration to 2021 and what you want to do with your room.
- What happens to my flight or hotel booking not done via the agency?
Please clarify this directly with your travel agency or the company you booked the flights/hotels with.
- I need to contact the event agency now. What to do?
Please contact email@example.com
The organisation of a WISTA International AGM and Conference is both a privilege but also a challenge, and those of you who have that experience know what I am talking about, the little extra uncertainty and financial impact of the pandemic added to the pressure of hosting the international AGM and Conference 2020 but now when all negotiations about fees and having set a new date, October 14-16, 2021, we can focus again. Our theme, Shipping 2025 – Today’s actions for tomorrow’s business, includes topics like sustainability, digitization, and infrastructure, which are more relevant than ever.
– WISTA Germany President Claudia Ohlmeier