Employment Opportunity: AME Solutions – Operations Coordinator
March 2, 2021
Position: Operations Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Chief Administrative Officer
Provide company operational and administration support to further business objectives. Using his/her strong
relationship management skills, the individual in this role will facilitate operations and workflows smoothly and
effectively between departments. This technically savvy person will act as the interface between Administration and
Technical Operations and will play an instrumental role in improving the connectivity between departments and physical
office locations. This individual is resourceful in getting the job done, helping to remove barriers in getting project tasks
accomplished and holding his/herself as well as team members accountable.
Job Related Competencies
Excellent Organizational Skills
Excellent Analytical and
Excellent Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Time Management and Prioritization Skills
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for providing overall administrative and operational support to the CAO and senior leadership of the company.
• Provide direct administrative support to primary and critical tasks to assure accuracy and accountability related to job status reports.
• Monitor internal and external emails timely, review and complete client and vendor contract agreements, and other tasks assigned.
• Maintain software and internal company systems to manage data. Continuously upgrade these processes and systems to assure their accuracy, efficiency, and availability to team members.
• Analyze customer needs and propose recommendations to CAO and senior leadership on
operational adjustments or changes to improve service to customers and better meet their needs.
• Recommend process improvements for everyday administrative operating’s procedures. Work with technology and operations management to implement ways to streamline and improve work flows and processes.
• Work with financial and technical departments to track weekly expenditures to assure projects remain within projected budget.
• Provide assistance and comments as well as monitor Company Social Media platforms. Coordinate with outside consultant to assure effectiveness, accuracy, and timeliness as they reflect upon marketing and business trends.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Marketing, or related field preferred.
• 3+ years’ work experience in one of the following areas is required: Customer Service, Operations, Office Administration, Sales Administration, Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be a self-motivated problem solver and able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
• Ability to effectively prioritize business needs to align performance of critical job functions.
• Must possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, essential to interact with people at all organizational levels.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with ERP systems & EDI systems is preferred.
• Able to work accurately in a fast-paced, hectic, ever-changing environment while maintaining focus on business objectives.
• Must maintain a professional and courteous behavior towards co-workers, supervisors, customers, and the general public at all times.
• Must always display a strong business acumen and function in a professional manner.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Applications.
• Knowledge with QuickBooks is preferred.
• Legally eligible to work in United States.
• Requires a valid Florida driver’s license and a clean driving record.
This position description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of essential job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities.