WISTA USA’s 2021 AGM & Conference – join us!
June 18, 2021
WISTA USA’s 2021 Annual General Meeting (our AGM, or annual membership meeting), will be held virtually on Friday, June 18th from 12pm-2pm EDT via Zoom. This event is open to WISTA members only, and there is no charge to attend. To register, please click here. After you register, you’ll receive an email confirmation. (This may take a couple of days, so please be patient!)
This year, we aren’t letting the lack of an in-person event prevent us from hearing from great speakers on the all-important subject of DIVERSE ENERGY! Please join us on Friday, June 18th beginning at 2:30pm EDT to hear about how diversity, equity, and inclusion can and will propel our industry into a sustainable future. We’ll hear from the following insightful speakers:
- Welcome: Jackie L. Minnich and Crystol Lasley, Co-Presidents of our Texas Chapter, who are our hosts
- Keynote: Joy Hall – D&I Underway and Making Way….Are We There Yet?
- Speaker: Nicole Rodriguez – Bridging the Gap Between Diversity and Inclusion and Harnessing your Diverse Energy.
- Panel: Lisa Williams (moderator) and Lucas Vos, Lindsay Price, and Krissy Murray (panelists) – The Role of DEI to Promote Industry Cultural Growth and What Organizations Must Do Now to Set the Stage for Sustainable Success.
- Closing Remarks: Jackie L. Minnich and Crystol Lasley
There is no charge to attend, and this virtual event is open to everyone. To register, please click here.