WISTA USA – Florida – Yoga (virtual)
July 23, 2020
- 1 Hour Yoga Nidra Relaxation Thursday July 23rd at 7:30 PM via ZOOM. Our thanks to the Yoga Center of Deerfield and Ellen Kennedy for arranging this. Click HERE for a FREE Fitli account and sign-up with the Yoga Center of Deerfield Beach. All participants must register through Fitli. Once you register you will be sent the ZOOM link.
- The practice of Yoga Nidra (‘enlightened sleep’) is an incredibly calming, healing and effective meditation practice. You will be guided into a state of deep relaxation using breathing techniques, visualizations, and awareness of the senses. Many people report greatly improved sleep, mental clarity and sense of wellbeing after a Nidra session.
- Suitable for all levels and abilities, no previous experience required. What you may need:
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga Mat and favorite pillows and/or blankets to lay on (preferably NOT your bed) and for under your knees
- Space enough to practice a few gentle relaxing yoga poses to ready the body for relaxation
- Shallow pillow for under the head if you wish
- Scarf or eye pillow
- Anything else you may need for you to feel completely comfortable.