Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
October 26, 2022 to October 30, 2022
ABOUT THE SHOW
FLIBS 2021 ECONOMIC IMPACT HIGHLIGHTS:
- $1.79 billion in economic output throughout the state of Florida through show purchases and expenditures.
- $709.7 million in estimated sales by Florida companies.
- $85.8 million in state and local taxes generated within Florida, with $24.5 million in Broward County alone.
- 100,000+ visitors, with 49% from outside Florida.
- $47.3 million in estimated total expenditures by non-local visitors and exhibitors.